Monday, April 13, 2015

Oh Joy! : 60 Ways to Create & Give Joy

| | 0 comments

This bright happy book is a vehicle intended to bring more joy into the lives of those who utilize the suggestions Joy Cho gives to share happiness. It is Joy embodied, beautiful, happy, vibrant, it gives unique suggestions, ranging from small scale gestures of affection and ways to look at the world differently to more grand gifts and crafts to personalize your space and life. I wouldn't say all of the projects are up my alley, I'm drawn to her simple crafts that are useful as well as lovely and I'm not much of a spray paint artist, but I will say just thumbing through this lovely book has done its job in bringing a little more Joy into my life.

Can't wait to use some of her suggestions like the confetti cookie surprise, leaving a small bouquet of flowers hanging somewhere, and making a farmers market bag.





Peruse or Buy Oh Joy! here on Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram BlogLovin Contact Me RSS